190 visa help

lee79

We are wanting to migrate to oz on a 190 visa, my husband completed an apprenticeship & has some trade certificates but not all of them as they have been lost (15 years ago now) & doesn't have any paperwork proving his apprenticeship (although he could get a reference from the company he did on the job training with)

we need the 10 points from the education category for a visa, if he passed the skills assessment with tra (vic uni or vettasses) would that give us the 10 points for the education section? I'm confused as it says a trade diploma or equivalent as assessed by the skills assessment authority?

Hi lee79,

Well I hope someone can reply to your queries. I reckon if you don't get your answer here please take professional help for e.g. Migration agent. They will tell you what to do in that case. Also if you are planning to do yourself then you have to do the hard yards like running around gathering all the reference letters and show them different docs etc etc.

One of my mate he had the same case as yours. He went through Migration agent and he got his visa. He lost all his documents and also one of the companies he worked closed down so he couldn't chase them.

On this site all people can do is talk about their case and discuss what it is. Let me remind people here are just like you who are applying to go to Aus. They might be right or they might be wrong, so why take the risk. Once you apply on your own and if something goes wrong for e.g. you miss a paper or some info is not correct you might lose $ 3000 over plus stress. Don't mind just be honest with you.

Regards,

Shugah

Archived