Attaching documents - why 'required' when already uploaded?

HaroonRauf

Hi

I am attaching documents to my visa application (190). Initially, the status shows 'recommended', then when I upload a document, it changes to 'received'. However, for the last 6-7 documents I uploaded, the status, instead of changing to 'received', changes to 'required'. Even though in the box below, in the 'attachments provided' section, the files uploaded can be seen.

Also, once the file is uploaded, is there no way to delete it, or rename it or even view it?

I had the same issue but didn't do anything about it. I assumed that if they didn't have enough information that they'd request more. They didn't request more info and granted the visa. If it is still irritating you or you are worried about it, I'd call the helpline. I found them always very helpful.

I had the same issue but didn't do anything about it. I assumed that if they didn't have enough information that they'd request more. They didn't request more info and granted the visa. If it is still irritating you or you are worried about it, I'd call the helpline. I found them always very helpful.

Thanks!

What is the helpline? I heard from one of the guys that if it is showing 'required' it seems the CO won't have that document and that the agent had to send screenshots to show that document has already been uploaded. If calling the helpline is the way to ensure all docs are there with them, then I would ofcourse gladly do that.

Archived