case officer requests medicals how long after for visa appoval

craigyboy

Hi all,

Case officer requested medicals last week and we had those done yesterday. My question is how long is it normally for the visa to be granted after medicals are carried out. They did say at the Spire in Edinburgh it can be up to 7 to 10 days for blood tests to be cleared. Just interested to hear from other people experiences.

Hi all,

Case officer requested medicals last week and we had those done yesterday. My question is how long is it normally for the visa to be granted after medicals are carried out. They did say at the Spire in Edinburgh it can be up to 7 to 10 days for blood tests to be cleared. Just interested to hear from other people experiences.

Hi Craig, we carried out our meds at spire on 22nd may , my daughter was graded a B so i thought we would be in for a long wait, however our visa was granted friday past (7/6/13) good luck in your application.

Hi Craig, we carried out our meds at spire on 22nd may , my daughter was graded a B so i thought we would be in for a long wait, however our visa was granted friday past (7/6/13) good luck in your application.

Thankyou, Abigail, that is great news for you and your family. Where are you going when you arrive down under?

Archived