Urgent tra address help needed

Jupiter19

Just checked on UPS website about my review delivery, the following is written : [TABLE=class: dataTable]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD=class: nowrap, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]Botany, Australia[/TD]

[TD=class: nowrap, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]07/06/2013[/TD]

[TD=class: nowrap, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]11:34[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]Post office box address UPS is attempting to obtain an address to which delivery can be made, not delivered / UPS will contact the sender and/or receiver regarding the status or disposition of this package[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Worried sick, i rewritten the post box from the review form, and my days are expiring. Anyone had similar problems ? To which address have you sent your review ? :arghh:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, yes ! But with a lot of trouble. Apparently, there is a special courier address for TRA and all other GPO BOXES. The problem is that UPS received the shipment, delivered it in January, and when we sent the review papers in May, they also received it, bud did not deliver it. We were told that they DO NOT ??? deliver to GPO BOXES ( but they did in January ), and that sometimes they do, sometimes they do not ??!!! We had to provide them a different address , of a friend of mine, because due to the Queens birthday, we were unable to phone TRA to ask for their courier address. So , if I did not have a friend in Australia who wanted to help me, they would return the papers to Europe. Another nonsense is that UPS in Australia delivers the mail only during business hours when people are at work, and they do not let customers go to their office and pick the mail, so my friend had to stay at home for three days, because they constantly lied that they will deliver it that day. We waited for 5 days for UPS to deliver the letter to a friend of mine in Perth, and then 2 business days for Australia Express Post to deliver it , although we had a one business day guarantee. Luckily, in the nick of time, TRA received our papers, but I would advise all applicants to check for the courier address, and to send papers earlier, if possible. Luckily, I sent the papers 20 days before the deadline, and TRA received it 5 days before the deadline :eek:

It was a nightmare. The funniest thing was, when I phoned UPS call center, I was really angry, and told them they were unprofessional, unreliable, liars, and the operator kept repeating "Yes Madam", Sorry to interrupt you Madam" etc . :mad: But, really, TRA should put their courier address as well, not only GPO BOX. Because people are thinking about other , more important things, like the papers, and really do not question the official address they were provided.

Archived