Any other Poms in Moscow going to Oz?

Guest Pobman

Guest Cellefrouin

Hi,

I don't know why I am replying to this because I don't live there either!! I just felt sorry for you....all on your own... Poor thing!!!

Hopefully you will find plenty of people to talk to once your settled in OZ!

Good Luck,

Caroline.

Never mind mate ,,look on the bright side ,,we are all headed the same way!! Where in Oz are you going?

Cal x

Brisbane... Adelaide... Perth... or Melbourne :) depends on what day you ask me!

Most probably Gold Coast / Brisbane area as I have had enough of -20C Winters (not that you will find those easily anywhere in Oz!). Thought about going back to the UK but having been away for 7 years now its not exactly home anyway, and my wife hates UK weather. Its true that the UK often seems colder than Moscow as the air is so wet and the wind blowing hard. Here is can be -20C but the sky is blue, the sun shines and there is no wind so it does not seem so cold. Though -20C and a windy day is not something you want to go through often!

Guest cantwait

Hi

I'm not in Moscow - but my sister is living in Moldova which in the grand scheme of things isn't too far from you. She is stuck out there with her Moldovan husband who the British immigration people insist is not a 'real husband' - despite being married for 1 year, and living together in Moldova for 2 years.

They are hoping to go to Australia shrotly after we go.

Hi

I'm not in Moscow - but my sister is living in Moldova which in the grand scheme of things isn't too far from you. She is stuck out there with her Moldovan husband who the British immigration people insist is not a 'real husband' - despite being married for 1 year, and living together in Moldova for 2 years.

They are hoping to go to Australia shrotly after we go.

We worked a surface to air missile elimination project for NATO there, near the capital. In fact my cousin is married to a Moldovan women and has built a house there, has got a Moldovan passport and intends never to leave the place once he retires!

Archived