CPA assessment times

Tracy Vickers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi I am being impatient I know but how long has it taken to get their a assessment result back from the CPA I m on tender hooks sent mine last week and I know website say 4 weeks just woundering if this is a good estimate

Hi, it took 5 weeks for me recently from door to door. But I had to keep calling them to speed things up. I suggest after few weeks you call them and request to do it earlier. They are really friendly and helpful.

Think I will chase then as well think it would be useful if when they have received your documents they put an estimated date of completion on

They only did that when I called and I hope they stick to it! As I said previously, my membership application was a series of missed promises from them.

Called this morning. Told it would be about a week. I said I was told that last week. The guy apologised but there had been a "system upgrade" and a new database had only been made available today. I'm not convinced. I didn't realise that the determination would be posted out and no info can be given over the telephone or electronically. It's a rule from DIAC, I was told.

Archived