Form 40 Q45 have you travelled to other countries

Lou8670

Form 80 asks you to list all countries other than Australia including visits back to your home country in the last 10 years (including short stay stays)...

Do you know if we need to declare travel within Europe on a European British passport? We travel all the time to France for day trips and to the UK on business so it would be a nightmare to try and document all of this on the form 80.

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just do your best based on what you can from emails/diaries/work holiday times. There is space at the end to continue further information.

Even best estimates would be fine to european countries if you hold an EU passport. Certainly visits to countries where your passport has been stamped be specific about.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I would just do your best based on what you can from emails/diaries/work holiday times. There is space at the end to continue further information.

Even best estimates would be fine to european countries if you hold an EU passport. Certainly visits to countries where your passport has been stamped be specific about.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. What I've done is list all countries with visa stamps and places other than France, Uk and Switzerland then I've stated that I have undertaken numerous trips to France, UK and Switzerland. It would be near on impossible to list these as I frequently travel on business, and have done so for the last 10 years, to these countries and also frequently travel to France and UK on holiday and day trips.

Archived