HGV Drivers Any Sponsors ???

Guest monkey boy

Guest monkey boy

hi help required plz :unsure:

i am a 29 yr old hgv driver class one working for a large uk company,i have been driving class one for just over 3 years and would like any help from anyone who might know of any companies in oz that may be willing to sponsor me for my visa,i have family in regional queensland but would be willing to go to other places aswell preferably south australia, my wife is about to start a nursing diploma which last for 3 years so thought i would try to find out about different ways to get over any help or advice would be great as they are still unsure about putting HGV Drivers on skill shortage list thanks.

Hi Monkey Boy!

We are also wanting to go Aus, OH is a HGV driver so we also need to find a sponsor.

We have found an agent who seems really nice and says they are crying out for HGV drivers in WA, he says it's not an easy route and we need to make sure we are 500% sure this is what we want. He has got OH's cv and is trying to sort interviews out. If we get anywhere through the agent i will pm you the details or if we find anything out i will let you know.

hi, just read your question about hgv drivers, we are also in the process of moving and have also tried to get sponsership for my husband as he is a hgv driver as well although they are desperate for drivers no one seems to want to sponser him,we have sent endless emails and most dont even respond back,those that do just say {see me when you get here** ,you are in a no win situation,would appreciate any info you find. thanks

Archived