Bonner Primary School

thejeffreysinscotland

We are moving to Canberra next weekend and are considering/looking at rentals around the Bonner area. I know a new primary school opened in February in Bonner and I was wondering if anyone has heard from parents/children as to the facilities, teaching so far. I realise it is early days but was just wondering if there was any feedback yet.

Thanks Sully. I hope you are settling in well to life in Canberra and getting ready for your family to join you. I assume you have found a house in Franklin which also looks a nice area. We arrive in Canberra next Tuesday so will be looking around the areas as soon as we are unpacked! Thanks for the info on Bonner primary - surprised to hear it is only half built. Will check it out next week. Thanks again

Thanks Sully. I hope you are settling in well to life in Canberra and getting ready for your family to join you. I assume you have found a house in Franklin which also looks a nice area. We arrive in Canberra next Tuesday so will be looking around the areas as soon as we are unpacked! Thanks for the info on Bonner primary - surprised to hear it is only half built. Will check it out next week. Thanks again

From the info I have been told of the builders went under so they had to wait a while while another was appointed. I'm still in the city at the moment but have secured a house and move in on 15th June. Let us know when you get settled and I can catch up with you.