This years "wanted down under " bbc

fitnesstasha

Hey! Me and my family were on this years WDU and would love to keep in touch. Our current plans are to head to Oz early September to validate our PR and start our new adventure. Hopefully I will secure a job in June/July to finally decide where we are going! We would really like to go to Qld or SA, but may have to be NT or WA - as I really do not want to go over without a job. Whats your plans?

Hey! Me and my family were on this years WDU and would love to keep in touch. Our current plans are to head to Oz early September to validate our PR and start our new adventure. Hopefully I will secure a job in June/July to finally decide where we are going! We would really like to go to Qld or SA, but may have to be NT or WA - as I really do not want to go over without a job. Whats your plans?

Hey ! Well we don't have our visa yet , so just gong for it now , I'm hoping we may have it by end of year , then off the next ! I know what u mean with regards to the job situation , that will give me some sleepiness nights I tell ya !! Lol

:-)

​we went to Queensland , Brisbane with the programme but are now looking at W.A

Guest Ptp113
Hey ! Well we don't have our visa yet , so just gong for it now , I'm hoping we may have it by end of year , then off the next ! I know what u mean with regards to the job situation , that will give me some sleepiness nights I tell ya !! Lol

:-)

​we went to Queensland , Brisbane with the programme but are now looking at W.A

​Why do so many poms look at WA?

Guest The Pom Queen
​Why do so many poms look at WA?

I've never been but really do fancy it, but that's because I'm not a big city girl. I like to get out and explore the true Australia.

​Cairns was the best of both worlds, on the East Coast and plenty of exploring.

practicenurse - the series we were in was on TV in january and as far as i know the next series will not be aired until next january as the families that are on that are currently being filmed in Oz.

good luck fitnesstasha - i hope it all works out for you. i cannot wait to go.

wendee -most people i know seem to want to move to WA but not sure why. no offence to WA but i much prefer the east coast.

moving 2 melbourne -if you do not mind me asking, what prompted you to move from Melbourne to cairns?

practicenurse - the series we were in was on TV in january and as far as i know the next series will not be aired until next january as the families that are on that are currently being filmed in Oz.

good luck fitnesstasha - i hope it all works out for you. i cannot wait to go.

wendee -most people i know seem to want to move to WA but not sure why. no offence to WA but i much prefer the east coast.

moving 2 melbourne -if you do not mind me asking, what prompted you to move from Melbourne to cairns?

We loved Queensland but may have to go to WA due to visa requirements . This time last year we had just come back from filming ! Loved every minute ;-)

Archived