Flying my CAT!

scotexpat

I have been in Australia for 10 months and we are only a month or so hopefully from getting our PR (i'm here on a WHV). basically i had to leave my wee British Tabby with my Dad in the Uk until i was certain that we would not be returning to the UK. This has taken about 7 months longer than expected and so i have been without my furry friend for all this time. (i skype with my dad on a regular basis and see him lol)

Sad as it maybe i miss the little fella, he has such a great character and i'm bloody sure he's more human than i am at times. Any my question is what is the dangers of him flying. Its worth pointing out that he lives on his nerves when it comes to loud noise. He was knocked down by a car at 1yr old and since then he is scared of noise that sounds remotely like a car engine. He has just turned 9 yrs old in September and by the time he gets here he will be almost 10 yrs old. Is there any dangers i should be aware of and do you agree about me bringing him over, he is most likely happy with my dad and living a good life but if i left him i would struggle to accept it.

bloody confused!

​money isn't an issue i'd give my savings just to get him over here

Archived