Application for the TRA Skills Assessment!!! Advice Please????

KirstynJason

Hi This is my first Post on a forum so I'm not entirely sure if it will work at all. Were hoping to send our application to the TRA for assessment this week but would need some advice if possible....Were at the stage of applying for skills assessment for the 190 visa however, my Partners period of paid supervised employment was carried out whilst he was continuously employed under the CIS (Construction IndustryScheme). He did move company whilst he was under supervision and paid this way however he only moved company with his supervisor, therefore for the 3 years he had the same supervisor.... Can you see a problem with this?

Also would you know how I would provide supervisory evidence? or do I simply detail it on the application as I am unsure of how we would get back in touch with him as it was in 2002 - 2005. Adv Please would be greatly appreciated.......

Just going through TRA for Painting Trades Worker at the moment. Provide as much info as possible they like detail. Too much is better than too little. Our section 8. Statement on 3 years employment is 14 pages long. To support the apprenticeship stuff we have done this on a Statutory Declaration which is 8 pages long. Where you can't get a reference then fill the gap with a Stat Dec but it has to be very detailed. Our Agent has confirmed that the detail is the right thing to do.

Hi Kaiser, thanks for your comment... Have you sent off your application yet Which agent are you using? is your appenticeship a NVQ? or have you got AQF too? hope to speak soon ")

Hi Apprenticeship is C&G NVQ 3 No AQF. Have provided an awful lot of information with this - apprenticeship agreements and completion certificate, review records during course/apprenticeship, letters from CITB, A 10 page Stat Dec on Apprenticeship and Qualification Syllabus content as well as a shed load of information to support employment during the apprenticeship and post-apprenticeship, including a 14 page Statement for the 3 year evidence.

Application is ready to go - agent happy there are no gaps in the information - its a large file of information being provided.

Agent is in Australia as it's my son going through the process and he is on a second WHV in Oz.

Archived