Now where do I start?

Guest shrek

Guest shrek

Put the house on the market last week expecting it to take a while to sell as we have yet to receive our visas, well i'll be damed if we didnt sell with within 3 days!! Guess we might have to move in with my parents :shock:

Help i'm panicing now. I dont know where to start!!

Guest shrek

Our application has been in since May, and our agent told us to do medicals and police checks so they too are in.

We are just playing the waiting game and I have no patience at all. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Guest Crandom - Crazily Random

At least you know that you've sold your house even if it does mean living with parents for a while.. when you get the all clear you can just get up and go! there's been so much waiting with the house sale that it's just getting a tad rediculous! can't wait to get outta here! :D

Put the house on the market last week expecting it to take a while to sell as we have yet to receive our visas, well i'll be damed if we didnt sell with within 3 days!! Guess we might have to move in with my parents :shock:

Help i'm panicing now. I dont know where to start!!

You might save some money by staying at your parents!

We're about the same stage as you, same visa, OH is a plumber/gas fitter, we too hope to be in Perth or there abouts by the end of this year. We got our ack. 11th April. Meds are in but agent has our police checks as he said we shouldn't front load. The wait is KILLING me!

I dare not put the house up for sale in case, like you we sell quickly.

Have you decided where abouts in Perth you'll end up?

Are you taking most of your stuff with you? What are you going to do with it once you move out?

Best your visa gets to you quick!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D

Guest Gollywobbler
At least you know that you've sold your house even if it does mean living with parents for a while.. when you get the all clear you can just get up and go! there's been so much waiting with the house sale that it's just getting a tad rediculous! can't wait to get outta here! :D

I entirely agree. There is only so much stress that one Human Bean can put up with at a time, whatever DIMA and The Prophets might imagine.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Rbecca

I'm just waiting for my assurer to get sorted out as everything else is done. My agent said to put the house on the market to 'test the waters'. That's all very well and I went out and bought boxes and bubble wrap to hide away (don't know where!) all the junk in the house (that's decluttering in TV language), but what if I sell it the following day (or even the next week)? Where will my junk and I go until I leave? And if I do decide to put it up for sale I will have to repaint the banister and if I do that I might as well paint the wall in the bedroom and then I might have to find out where the wierd leak in the kitchen came from this morning. Perhaps I should just bury my head and hope the fix-it fairies come and sort it all out. (It's late and I am becoming delirious)

Rebecca

Guest shrek

Would you believe it. . . . . . . . . . . No sooner am I celebrating / panicing at the sale of my house than they have pulled out!!! :evil:

Bloody awful news. Feeling totally cheezed of with it all today.

Guest Nelson
Would you believe it. . . . . . . . . . . No sooner am I celebrating / panicing at the sale of my house than they have pulled out!!! :evil:

Bloody awful news. Feeling totally cheezed of with it all today.

Which is exactly why I'd run with it when you get a sale... our buyer (1st time round) pulled out on exchange day after 3 months of p***ing around. We were gutted and you can probably imagine how nervous and panicky I am now as exchange day approaches with new buyer :roll: :cry: :D:(:o :shock: yes, all these emotions come into it :!: :!:

Guest Pasty

Hi

We can sympathise. We put our house up for sale before we got our visa's. Sold within a week and the buyers pulled out a day after having their survey done! the results weren't even in!! We put it back up for sale and sold again within a week and we are waiting to exchange any day now (it's been 8 weeks!!! since we accepted their offer).

Our buyers have agreed and date, their buyers have agreed a date and so have we, the solicitors are holding it all up now!!!!! madly frustrating and you want to scream but we fly out regardless on the 7th September.

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Archived