IFA Reccomendation - Manchester, UK

MancGeek

Hi All,

I'd be grateful if anyone has a recommendation for an IFA in Manchester who can deal with tax matters across the UK and Australia.

I'd be retaining a property in the UK (may / may not rent out) and possibly working between the two countries depending on how the next couple of years go. (Area of work is IT consulting).

Googling this kind of stuff is hit and miss so any personal experience would be gratefully received!

Many Thanks

MancGeek.

Guest guest30085

Alan Collett who posts on here is a Migration Agent but also is qualified to deal with Tax in both countries as far as I know, he logs in under his name so you could search above or his company is Go Matilda is you want to Google.

Alan Collett who posts on here is a Migration Agent but also is qualified to deal with Tax in both countries as far as I know, he logs in under his name so you could search above or his company is Go Matilda is you want to Google.

Cheers, appreciate the reply. Can't think why I didn't think of Alan first given his prolific contributions on here :-p

MancGeek

Cheers, appreciate the reply. Can't think why I didn't think of Alan first given his prolific contributions on here :-p

MancGeek

Not a problem!

I'm in the UK for the next 9 days, so if you'd like to have an initial chat feel able to send your contact details to me by PM or email (click on my name to the left of this post).

Best regards.

Guest guest30085

MancGeek

No problem :)

I must have conjuring powers as here's the man himself :)

Not a problem!

I'm in the UK for the next 9 days, so if you'd like to have an initial chat feel able to send your contact details to me by PM or email (click on my name to the left of this post).

Best regards.

I'm in Oz for the next couple of weeks before going back to the UK so we'll probably fly past one another at some point ;)

I'll spend a couple of days putting some of my thoughts / questions together (residency, ordinary residency, retention of property etc etc)and then give you a shout Alan. Hopefully you can provide your services by email to a certain extent.

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Archived