C'mon St Mirren!!

noworriesmate

I felt like that today with the rugby.....I just can't believe the mighty Aberdeen ain't in the final:shocked: some scotsman who's a regular poster late on a saturday:wacko: night tells me their the greatest team north of the border:skeptical::laugh:

I felt like that today with the rugby.....I just can't believe the mighty Aberdeen ain't in the final:shocked: some scotsman who's a regular poster late on a saturday:wacko: night tells me their the greatest team north of the border:skeptical::laugh:

Only if you put the border at Aberdeen and even then it's questionable!!

Knew that was coming straight back at me:laugh:

We scored one at the mighty southhamton ok:mad: trouble is, they scored three:cry:

:laugh: ats how yer mate drinks at much fuskey pal yer team depresses ya, yer shocking this season so far boxey, any way pal yer fine ?

:laugh: ats how yer mate drinks at much fuskey pal yer team depresses ya, yer shocking this season so far boxey, any way pal yer fine ?

Inconsistent mate, thats how we like to put it :rolleyes:

All good here mate, bit of a cold start to the day here in Adelaide.......was only 11 degrees when I got up:huh:

Fantastic - what a win!!!!! just wish I was there to celebrate it!

NWM

Great .....pleased for you ........its great when one of the " unfashionable " clubs lift a trophy ....like we did against Arsenal in 2011 ......its easy to be a big time charlie ..........and a damn sight harder to follow the likes of St Mirren or Birmingham

once again , well done St Mirren

Archived