489 questions

mdmx33

Good morning :-)

i have few questions regarding the work and living conditions of the 489. I put mine in back in November so I'm hoping for a decision soon.

1. Living in regional for 1 year.......can this be made up of more than 1 period, such as living in perth between two stints of renting in the bush?

2. Also does the work have to be consecutive, can I work 3 days a week regional and 2 days perth to accumulate my total days In just under 2 years?

3. Do I have to have a formal rent agreement or can I rent a room, what kinds of evidence will they allow.

4. Likewise, for work my company's office is in Perth, what evidence for working on our sites in regional do I need. Is this just a letter from the company?

i really didn't want to apply for this visa but only visa I could apply for, my occupation was being took off the list before I had time to get eng,ish test done :-(. The lady in the state sponsorship office persuaded me to go for it.

ive been n perth since June 2012 and have been in a good steady job since the July. Really don't want to leave so I will have to adjust my work/lvi g pattern to suit my job.

Good morning :-)

i have few questions regarding the work and living conditions of the 489. I put mine in back in November so I'm hoping for a decision soon.

1. Living in regional for 1 year.......can this be made up of more than 1 period, such as living in perth between two stints of renting in the bush?

2. Also does the work have to be consecutive, can I work 3 days a week regional and 2 days perth to accumulate my total days In just under 2 years?

3. Do I have to have a formal rent agreement or can I rent a room, what kinds of evidence will they allow.

4. Likewise, for work my company's office is in Perth, what evidence for working on our sites in regional do I need. Is this just a letter from the company?

i really didn't want to apply for this visa but only visa I could apply for, my occupation was being took off the list before I had time to get eng,ish test done :-(. The lady in the state sponsorship office persuaded me to go for it.

ive been n perth since June 2012 and have been in a good steady job since the July. Really don't want to leave so I will have to adjust my work/lvi g pattern to suit my job.

HI ,

If you were sponsored by family then you can live and work in perth because perth comes to designated area ,

If you were sponsored by state then you have to live and work in Regional Australia/low population growth metropolitan areas, thats means you cant live and work in perth metropolitan area.

to qualify for visa 887 you must show the evidence that you have been living and working in specified regional area.