Software and Applications Programmers(2613) - AUS EOI Query

tanay

Hi,

I have applied for NSW sponsorship on 8th feb-2013 - under Software and Applications Programmers(2613) category, today I have seen latest report on http://www.immi.gov.au, I found that category under which I have applied has been left with only 1771 positions.

As per current processing time, It takes 3 - 4 months for application to be in processing. In worst case, if my file will be in process after 4 months that is May 2013, then what would be the possibilities that category would not reach to ceiling point.

Please guide me, I am very much worried about processing.

Many Thanks,

Pulin

ONLY 1771, that sounds like so many.. I wonder if there are 1771 jobs available... Im not sure how fast these fill up but it sounds like a lot to me I dont think you have to worry too much

Thanks for reply. I have investigated from website - "http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/" (in that report tab -> Occupation ceiling)..

ONLY 1771, that sounds like so many.. I wonder if there are 1771 jobs available... Im not sure how fast these fill up but it sounds like a lot to me I dont think you have to worry too much

Out of pure curiosity I did a seek search and there were 1734 jobs

Out of pure curiosity I did a seek search and there were 1734 jobs

I afraid you have gone through wrong digits!!!!!!

[TABLE=width: 2]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8]2613[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8]Software and Applications Programmers[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8, align: right]5160*[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8, align: right]3389*[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

* 5160 - Total quota & 3389 - visa provided

5160 - 3389 = 1771 pending visa.

you may correct me!!!

Many Thanks,