Worried - HELP!!!

shresthaz

​I have submitted an application for WA State sponsorship through a migration agent on January 30, 2013. I haven't heard from him since then. He said he will contact me himself once I receive my invitation. 35 days have passed and still there is no sign him calling me. In the WA website, the stated processing time is 30 working days. Now I have started being impatient. I don't know what to do? Is there any way to check my application status? BTW, how does I get to know if the decision is negative? I mean do they inform or keep me in dark?

I appreciate any help or suggestion in advance.

​I have submitted an application for WA State sponsorship through a migration agent on January 30, 2013. I haven't heard from him since then. He said he will contact me himself once I receive my invitation. 35 days have passed and still there is no sign him calling me. In the WA website, the stated processing time is 30 working days. Now I have started being impatient. I don't know what to do? Is there any way to check my application status? BTW, how does I get to know if the decision is negative? I mean do they inform or keep me in dark?

I appreciate any help or suggestion in advance.

don't panic ! they are taking more time than what they say these days ! it's normal .. No u cant check your application status because you dont have a login id and password (MARA agents only) .. Incase you'll be denied the sponsorship, they'll email your agent with a reasoning !! You will get to hear some good news in few days.. may be a little more wait .. ! Mind sharing your timeline with us ?

Archived