Plumbing advice please

francy

We are coming over to Sydney next month for 4 weeks (mainly to see family)

I'm a general domestic plumber and just about to put my vetasses lodgment in.

would it be worth while emailing plumbing companies around the area I'm staying in to ie. see if there are any vacancies/f I could spend a day with a plumber to gauge the difference in equipment etc?

regards

Den

We are coming over to Sydney next month for 4 weeks (mainly to see family)

I'm a general domestic plumber and just about to put my vetasses lodgment in.

would it be worth while emailing plumbing companies around the area I'm staying in to ie. see if there are any vacancies/f I could spend a day with a plumber to gauge the difference in equipment etc?

regards

Den

I would do as much research into plumbing in oz that you can.... I have googled, email companies etc to get info on techniques and pipe sizes etc and hit a brick wall.... Unless you are in oz you probably wont even get a reply but the good thing is you are coming over so you can check things out when you get here. I keep seeing on the ads for plumbers they want at least 5 years experience.... It is also split up and you will be asked to do roof plumbing i.e. gutters and down spouts etc bathrooms, taps etc but you will need a plumbing licence to work anywhere as our qualifications don't get recognised as such here....

i am going this week to look into what is needed to transfer the skills so I will let you know what I find out....

hope this helps....

Archived