Good evnin

scoobypatch

Hello there!

I have thought of emigrating to Australia for the last few years, but my wife wasn't too great on the idea!

But over the last year she has changed her mind, might be from me grinding her down about where we live.:wink:

I am a 36 year old Electrical Design Engineer with 12 years experience from South Wales. I'm married with two young children aged 4 and 7. The wife has been has been an housewife for the past 7 years and in her spare time she makes novelty birthday cakes.

Why am i coming to OZZ?

We are an outdoor family, that enjoy family time, picnics, camping, going to the beach and barbecues. Cant get much of this where we live, well not this year any-ways.

This combined with the employment opportunities, have given us more drive to achieve our goal of getting to ozz.

Having recently spent a month travelling around Australia on a reccy, it was evident that we seemed more comfortable in Western Australia, and this is where we are looking to go, but if a job opportunity arises elsewhere, then that's where we will be going.

Hello there!

I have thought of emigrating to Australia for the last few years, but my wife wasn't too great on the idea!

But over the last year she has changed her mind, might be from me grinding her down about where we live.:wink:

I am a 36 year old Electrical Design Engineer with 12 years experience from South Wales. I'm married with two young children aged 4 and 7. The wife has been has been an housewife for the past 7 years and in her spare time she makes novelty birthday cakes.

Why am i coming to OZZ?

We are an outdoor family, that enjoy family time, picnics, camping, going to the beach and barbecues. Cant get much of this where we live, well not this year any-ways.

This combined with the employment opportunities, have given us more drive to achieve our goal of getting to ozz.

Having recently spent a month travelling around Australia on a reccy, it was evident that we seemed more comfortable in Western Australia, and this is where we are looking to go, but if a job opportunity arises elsewhere, then that's where we will be going.

Hello mate and welcome, good luck with all your plans, did you travel around the whole of oz or just the west Coast?

Archived