Procedure for wanting to stay after 2nd year whv

nspark1

Lots of electrician migrate through the skilled migration program. If you meet the criteria for the visa then the odds on you getting it are 100%.

Thanks for the reply. I wondering how difficult it is to actually get work as many say alot of firms wont touch you unless you have an A grade licence. Also because we're poms it makes it harder to be employed.

Im happy to work as a TA until i get the licence.

Thanks for the reply. I wondering how difficult it is to actually get work as many say alot of firms wont touch you unless you have an A grade licence. Also because we're poms it makes it harder to be employed.

I am not an electrician, but yes you would need to get the right licence..

I know in W.A people are looking for sparkys, and if you don't mind working as a TA you should be just fine.

As per title....

Im a 24 yr old qualified spark here in England. I know it takes a while now with the logbook and limited work. But whats the chances of making it this way? Always reading doom and gloom stories.

Very good. For every 1 negative OPINION on here re sponsorship I know of 3 that have been offered and taken it no problems. Beware of axes to grind on here mate.

Very good. For every 1 negative OPINION on here re sponsorship I know of 3 that have been offered and taken it no problems. Beware of axes to grind on here mate.

I imagine its very hard going over as a family as food and bills will need to be paid from the off. It seems they expect to fall into full-time employment straight away. Also, the fact you feel like an apprentice again after passing out 20 odd yrs ago. I'd be happy to work as a TA while im in the process of the licence. I hope i can make a life for myself out there because if i fell in love with Aus, then i couldn't imagine leaving after the 2 whv's. But thats a long time away. Go, enjoy and embrace!

Archived