want to make new friends in perth

clark

hi all

im clark and i'm wanting to widen my social circle by inviting you to join me for beers, coffee, movies, golf, beach, walks,etc

im 42 years young, single, and looking for like minded people to call me to meet up, ive been living and working in perth for 18 months and love the outdoor lifestyle, bbq's, walks by the coast, cycle by the river, going to the movies, catching up for coffee's etc:biggrin:

i currenlty live in joondalup having escaped carlisle in the uk for warmer and healthier climbs, having recently returned for xmas there, ive also just returned from a few days in dunsborough, great to body surf or go to wineries and choc factories

im a joiner by trade but work is short in that area so i passed my heavy ridged truck licence in november and trying to gain any work in perth, no matter what it is i just want to pay my way in this great city of perth

hope to hear from anyone to enjoy perth and surrounding areas with

cheers clark:cool:

• 2 months later...
Hey clark I'm near Joondalup, 40 male, happy to meet for a beer one weekend

hey there eeranoo, how are you, yea a beer sounds good, when you free, etc, personal message me if you want mate and ill be glad to meet up, cheers

• 2 weeks later...
pm'ed u mate

hi eeranoo, sorry mate my laptops playing up and cant see ur pm u sent, , or get in touch thru this post, again sorry as having probs with bits and pieces, but im ready for a beer if u want a meetup cheers

hi eeranoo, sorry mate my laptops playing up and cant see ur pm u sent, my mobikle numbers is 0458600543, or get in touch thru this post, again sorry as having probs with bits and pieces, but im ready for a beer if u want a meetup cheers

hey eeranoo iv just sent u a email ignore my private message, give me a shoutout for a beer, cheers

Archived