Anyone traveling to oz aug/sep 2013?

Daviboy

Hi all I'm new hear.

I have just got my visa for oz. I'm traveling out there in aug/sep time. Was just woundering if anyone else is travelling out that time of year?

Im going it alone but if there is some one else going maybe we could put a few ideas together? Meet up and even maybe travle out together.

Planing on working half the year and having fun the other half.

Not sure where to start but would love to be in Sydney for nye.

Any advise would be cool. Cheers ppl.

Am from County Durham near Newcastle. Aye pal went to apply for it but didn't have a full year left on my passport so just sent off to get it renewed. Should be bk this week then gonna apply for me visa at the weekend. Once that is all sorted the flights will be getting booked.

I don't mind going out there on me own like but if others are going it would be cool to meet up and travel with them.

Aye one off me mates lives on bondi like. Will be awsome over the festive season.

Hi guys! Last year i was thinking of going in Oct this year but think im gonna go sooner than that. This place is driving me mad! I'd be going myself cos none of my pals are brave enuf ha!! I'd be flying from Glasgow and was looking at going to Sydney as well. Been looking at flights and they are not bad at all. How much are you all taking?

Nat x

If all goes to plan and I stick to my guns and go sep I should have bout £8500. But the temptation is there to go a bit earlier. Lol.

No matter what I deffo want to be in bondi for newyear.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. All my pals don't have the balls to just up and leave.

Dave

Yeah its far too tempting to go earlier. Especially if you have the money to pay for the flights. and hostels are pretty damn cheap lol. yeah I def want to be in bondi for new year as well. Lying on bondi beach on Xmas day havin a bbq has been a dream and could be reality this year :) haha nah, same as my pals. but i'm also scared at the same time! keep thinking what if I don't meet people and I end up a loner lol!!

Don't worrie bout it. If you are really that worried why not travle out with me. If when there you decide you want to do someting and I don't. Or vice verser can just go our own ways. But from everything I read and what me mates have said you really don't need to try to meet ppl. Spesh when your in hostels. Everyone is in the same boat. Just giss a shout if its somet ya fancy. Can even meet up a few times befor we go. Just let es know what ya fancy pal.

Yeah, it seems hostels are the way forward on getting to know folk. I had considered maybe doing that Oz Intro - have you looked into that before? It looks pretty good but not sure if its a waste of cash! Where are you flying from and when you hoping to be there by?

No I haven't seen anything like that. My plan is just to get out there have fun and a bit of work and meet ppl along the way.

Not sure exactly where I will be flying from. Most likely Newcastle. And going to be there some time in sep for sure.

I have a mate who lives in bondi and he's comming home for his bday. That's about sep time so might just jump a flight with him and crash there a few days. Join us if ya ya like. More the merrier.

Archived