How to check visa progress when agent lodged for us?

Addison05

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to check progress when your agent has lodged for you?

I have tried through the DIAC's website using the correct TRN number etc and get error message.

Our agent said log into skills select and click on "apply for visa" to see progress, I have looked at this,there isnt the option to apply for visa option, the only link similar is "continue a saved online visa application".

I don't want to click on this in case I upset progress to date, I would like to look at progress on the medicals myself without having to ask my agent all the time.

Thanks in advance.

:huh:

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to check progress when your agent has lodged for you?

I have tried through the DIAC's website using the correct TRN number etc and get error message.

Our agent said log into skills select and click on "apply for visa" to see progress, I have looked at this,there isnt the option to apply for visa option, the only link similar is "continue a saved online visa application".

I don't want to click on this in case I upset progress to date, I would like to look at progress on the medicals myself without having to ask my agent all the time.

Thanks in advance.

:huh:

Hi if you are wanting to check On progress there is a link from right hand side of DIAC hOme page that says check on the progress of online lodged application from there I click on general skilled migration and it asks me for TRN passport number country of passport and date of birth I then can access all relevant info check progress etc only did the log into skill select whilst skills assessment being processed after that not relevant. I applied under old scheme though but if you are getting nowhere might be worth to see if can get Your info that way

I have tried this link also but get the message 'temporarily unavailable, please try later' which I have been for three days. Any help appreciated.

Archived