Horse Riding Guide Job Vacancy

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Staff are needed for Cape Tribe Horse Rides. Persons applying for this position should know that Cape Tribulation is situated 2 hours north of Cairns; therefore it is a remote location for some. There is a population of some two hundred people so you must be a person that is comfortable with their own company. Only persons of a mature age who are experienced with horses and have a great riding ability should apply. You will need good communication skills, an Australian drivers licence and first aid certificate for this position. Persons need to very fit and healthy; the job entails guiding customers on horseback through one of the best rainforests in the world, as well as some of the most pristine beaches you will see. All customers get to canter and trot their horses. There is also a ride for the more experienced riders starting in April this year. I need staff that can be trusted on their own at times, we have great horses that will make your work easy and this for a rider will be one of the best jobs you ever have. Free food and accommodation is supplied . There are stable duties and grooming on a constant basis so there is always something to do. Only Telstra mobile phones will work were we live. Our accommodation is situated on a mountain side with the ocean in full view. You will have your own room supplied. The hours of work are 7am start with a 5pm finish and a 2 hour lunch in the middle only a 4 day week is required. Please understand that Cape Tribe can be a very wet place at times of the year. We do supply a uniform ( jeans and shirt.) The vehicle is supplied for work purposes only. Again I will only employ persons who are right for these positions. No time wasters please, there is trial period of one week, so will have that time to impress me.

07 4098 0115

Would absolutely love to do this job, only two problems a: I live in Ipswich and I don't think OH would be happy to move that far up-state and b: I'm still learning to drive other than that I would apply straight away :-) Hope you find someone suitable soon though :-D