Can friend secure us a long term rental?

Guest The Pom Queen

It really does depend on the agent, I'm not sure for Perth but in Melbourne the agents are very reluctant, they use to do it but then when the families moved over they didn't like the house and would break the lease, so agents put a stop to it.

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh I know it's a long way off and wouldn't do anything now but whilst in the night feeding baby I just started thinking about the rental side. It's the 189 visa so that will take time but thought it was ok to ask the question.

It's a good idea to get planning plus it gives you something to look forward to.

I'd prob start with things you can do first, and will need to do much much sooner. E.g. if you haven't already, look up where your designated regional centre is for medicals, look up about police checks and download the forms so you know what info you need to fill in, look up submission checklist for visa, plan which docs you need to colour photocopy and/ or scan, get validated etc etc... rentals will com and go a million times over in the year it will prob take for the visa to come through.

Archived