What does this mean?

vandm

They are saying that most of the family sponsored places are already filled for this financial year. The places left will mostly go to people who have applied for the 489 visa, or people who have just about got one of the other family sponsored visas.

They are saying that most of the family sponsored places are already filled for this financial year. The places left will mostly go to people who have applied for the 489 visa, or people who have just about got one of the other family sponsored visas.

So its Curtains for the moment for other family sponsored applicants. Its the same old bullshit from DIAC. dangle a carrot at the start of every year and then show us the middle finger, midway through. rather than kidding with us like this,why doesnt DIAC refund the amounts of the pending applicants, so that they can get on with their lives?this is going on for too long now.

the

They don't guarantee processing times at all. Some people wait YEARS for their visas. It is just the way it is. No point getting upset about it.

I don't actually know if you can ask for a refund if they haven't started processing it already and you decide it is too long.

They don't guarantee processing times at all. Some people wait YEARS for their visas. It is just the way it is. No point getting upset about it.

I don't actually know if you can ask for a refund if they haven't started processing it already and you decide it is too long.

sorry just got a tad flustered.

yeah i agree that some people wait YEARS for thier visas. i have waited exactly 4 YEARS and 1 MONTH and 13 DAYS for it now! sorry i couldnt bring it down to the hours,minutes and seconds of waiting! like the saying goes "by the time man reaches greener pastures, he is too tired to cross the fence", maybe when i get the visa i will come to oz land with my walking stick in tow!

Archived