The bad side to Perth (well not so bad)

fergamy

What a pain during what sounded like a nice evening but at least the manager did right by you. Definitely report them; regardless of whether he was motivated by racial prejudice, boredom, poor perception or mischief, it's unacceptable so definitely report the security.

Millie x

.....and then they'll realise the error of their ways and in the true Aussie spirit of The Fair Go ​* they'll give you a years supply of free booze and pay your dentist bills.

* The Fair Go is the registered trade mark of Battling Digger Industries, Colac, Victoria, Australia. All rights Reserved.

Indeed.

You were probably pissed mate, after all you are Irish and it was NYE. Everyone goes on about how harsh the bouncers are in Perth for throwing people out, they are not nearly harsh enough.

The Irish have a terrible reputation in Perth for rowdiness when drunk, jump on the outrage bus as much as you want. They basically drink until they can't stand, are very tribal and start singing rebel songs as the night wears on.

If you were picked on completely innocently (which I find hard to believe) then there is a simple way to remedy the situation to an extent, simply request that management review the CCTV which I almost guarantee that bar will have.

Now your sort of reply I was expecting, you stupid person, what a daft reply, if it was for humor then well you lack it.

yeah there is a bad rep with the Irish folk here, but thats a small %,

if you read my post you would have read that, in total i had 4 drinks,

Guest Ptp113
.....and then they'll realise the error of their ways and in the true Aussie spirit of The Fair Go ​* they'll give you a years supply of free booze and pay your dentist bills.

* The Fair Go is the registered trade mark of Battling Digger Industries, Colac, Victoria, Australia. All rights Reserved.

i'm sure you know very well what should be done with the Irish?

Guest The Pom Queen
i'm sure you know very well what should be done with the Irish?

Is that the same as what needs to be done to the Poms? :tongue:

You were probably pissed mate, after all you are Irish and it was NYE. Everyone goes on about how harsh the bouncers are in Perth for throwing people out, they are not nearly harsh enough.

The Irish have a terrible reputation in Perth for rowdiness when drunk, jump on the outrage bus as much as you want. They basically drink until they can't stand, are very tribal and start singing rebel songs as the night wears on.

If you were picked on completely innocently (which I find hard to believe) then there is a simple way to remedy the situation to an extent, simply request that management review the CCTV which I almost guarantee that bar will have.

can the mods please explain why this post is deemed acceptable?

Archived