New apartments at Trevllian Quay, Kingston - Any thoughts?

Guest Guest74865

That's what I'm waiting for Wendee! Today is a stinker mind you so muvh for me saying I wasn't hot

It's only 32 today, just a nice warm temperature,but it may heat up soon with Xmas day approaching.

Guest marvinthecat

We have a one bedroom and it is bigger han our place in the UK. The apartments are finished to a high standards and have fantastic appliances. As for the rent it is on average for the area

and coupled with the pool and gym we thought it was food value. Our balcony faces one of the buildings that is about a.week away from completion there has not been any work after 3 and by the look of things they will be finished soon.

Did I add we have great view of the lake.

If there is anything you want

QUOTE=ManboobsGalore;1936048526]My girlfriend and I are moving to Canberra in 3 weeks. We have a short term rental sorted for the first 3 weeks but will be looking for something long term on arrival.

We like the look of the apartments at Trevillian Quay, Kingston - It satisifes our needs of a modern apartment with an outdoor pool and gym facilities close to the bars and restaurants (http://www.allhomes.com.au/ah/act/rent-residential/52-11-trevillian-quay-kingston-canberra/1316840213111)

Does anyone know of any reason why I shouldnt think about moving here?

Thanks in advance

Guest Guest74865

Did I add we have great view of the lake.

If there is anything you want

Thanks for the reply. Im guessing the last bit you were about to say got deleted by mistake?