Work for Tradies in Mandurah & Schools

Shaz

Hi there

We're a family of 5 heading back to Oz, we used to live NoR but decided this time to head south to the Mandurah direction.

The hubby is a White Set Plasterer and we're wondering what it's like for Tradies who live SoR. Do you have to travel more North for work or is there plenty around Mandurah?

I've also been trying to find out about the High School in Halls Head but not getting very far...got 2 boys 12 & 15...would they be in the same school?

Your input would be greatly appreciated in any of these matters.

Thanks

SadieBacon:xmas24:& Merry Christmas to you all xx:xmas27:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheArmChairDetective

Hi Sadie,

I am sure there are loads of people in the Perth area on the forum that can help you, its just that they haven't seen your post yet.

Good Luck.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest71715

hi sadie bacon

we are a family of 5 hoping to get to mandurah before xmas visa is almost complete. my hubby is also a plasterer. I see from your post youve been there 6 months now. Did your hubby find work ok. My hubby is a bit worried about finding work. Also could you give me any advice on schools my children are 17 15 and 13. Sorry about all the question. thanks diana

Hi Diana...we're actually still in the UK, hopefully heading back within the next few months, OH has got some work on at the minute so it's save save save!

Our kids are 18, 15 & 12 and I think we might head back to NoR as there seems to be more work there but who knows lol!

I know the plastering is very steady at the mo and the builders say it's to pick up again in around 6 weeks.

Has your hubby been looking on the jobsites also gumtree, they'll give you an idea of what they're after.

As for schools I can't really comment as when we left 2 of my kids were still in primary and 1 in High school NoR, so I don't know about the Mandurah schools but I'm sure someone will be able to answer. xx

Archived