How do the medicals get uploaded to your visa app?

Kev Rad

I know this one has probably been asked loads but if someone could tell me how the ehealth medical checks get uploaded to your visa application I would be very grateful.

Got told by the Doc there was no problems and he would have the results sent to Oz ready for Monday (just gone).

Just wanted to confirm that there is nothing you have to do to make them appear in your uploaded documents list? Or indeed will they even appear there as previous documents I have submitted are still showing as being 'requested' not 'received'.

Think the nerves are jangling as it is getting pretty close now. Could be a proper merry christmas if we get the nod soon.

Cheers

Kev :xmas23:

I know this one has probably been asked loads but if someone could tell me how the ehealth medical checks get uploaded to your visa application I would be very grateful.

Got told by the Doc there was no problems and he would have the results sent to Oz ready for Monday (just gone).

Just wanted to confirm that there is nothing you have to do to make them appear in your uploaded documents list? Or indeed will they even appear there as previous documents I have submitted are still showing as being 'requested' not 'received'.

Think the nerves are jangling as it is getting pretty close now. Could be a proper merry christmas if we get the nod soon.

Cheers

Kev :xmas23:

What surprises me is you pay all that money and don't even get a copy of it!

What surprises me is you pay all that money and don't even get a copy of it!

I know. It's bloody bonkers. I am starting to think they make the whole process as illogical and difficult as possible, just to make sure you really want to go.

Congrats on getting your's granted.

Kev

Archived