Perth Real Estate

Guest Mark&Justine

Guest Mark&Justine

Hi to members,

Came across the website, very good idea, information is very helpful.

Justine and Mark (husband) are in the process of applying to OZ (perth), the last 12 months, we went through Agent - thinkingaustralia.com.

Anyone applying to go to Perth - get in touch -

I am trying to find websites so I can look at Property on the internet, not knowing the websites is difficult, anyone out there with information, please get in touch.

Until the next time.

Guest Mel & Ed

Hi justine & mark

How far through process are you??

We (Me Ed and 3 kids) all hoping for move to Perth early next year??

Any ideas where in perth youre going??

Speak soon

Melanie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest michellematthews2005

Hi

Just saw your post. We are hoping to go to Perth and are also going through thinkingaustralia.com. Only in the very begginings at the mo, but we are in talks with a guy called Darrel. Just waiting for the ok from Oz. Where in Perth do you want to go, we would like the area in and around Rockingham, apparently many brits have gone there.

Speak soon

Guest Chardonnay Girl

Hi new to this board, we are using thinkingaustralia - Darrell is a character isn't he, no complaints so far

Hi all

Just starting the visa application , intended destination Perth 2006.

Can anyone recommend a decent agent , how much are you paying ?

Any advice would be apppreciated.

Can't wait to live the dream !

• 7 months later...
Guest Jimmeh
we would like the area in and around Rockingham, apparently many brits have gone there.

Rockingham's ok, isn't great. DONT move there if you plan on working in the central Perth area (CBD), because it will be a nightmare getting there.

Good luck

Guest Mandi

I agree with what Jimmeh said about Rockingham. I live in the Northern Suburb, again a lot of Brit's live here too. Main route into Perth is the Mitchell Freeway and it is a nightmare, you have to allow at least an hours travel time, my husband travells into town by motorbike and it takes him 30 minutes.

Realestate.com is one of the best sites for looking at houses, it's a great way of seeing what you get for your money as well with virtual tours. Most people rent when they get here to start off with so that they can get a feel of the place first to see where they want to eventually settle. Rental can be between $250.00 (£100.00) and $750.00 (£300.00) per week depending on where and the size of the property, a lot of rental places do not like taking in animals, so if you are thinking of bringing any over with you, then you also have to think of that.

Good luck

Mandi

Guest cheryl

Hi all we as in myself Cheryl, husband Russ and 2 kids are hoping to go to perth, but early stages of applying but would like to go this time next year. We visited perth in April this year we stayed in place called singleton with friends its all lovely round there, we liked secret harbour or golden bay both not far from rockingham which is lovely place also. We are going through agent called 1st contact been very good so far, friends of ours in oz also used them were pleased with them.

Guest Mark&Justine

Hi to all,

We are using ThinkingAustralia, we are just waiting now for a decision from DIMIA,! at long last, it has taken around 18 months,! we were a little slow at sending papers etc, also having to get relevant documents as Mark's auntie is sponsoring us.

I recommend Thinking Australia, Darrell is Great, any information needed, he will supply.

There is so many lovely places in Perth, I suppose you would be spoilt for choice,

Good Luck to everyone, whoever gets to Perth first, ! keep us posted with information.

Cheers

Justine & Mark

• 2 years later...
Guest Stripy

Hi there,

check out these guys i found their service excellent and it was refreshing to deal with genuine people.

gbtwanneroo.com

hope this helps,

good luck in your endeavours

Stripy

Guest vicky&simon

Hello

im Vicky me and my family [partner and 2 kids] are going through the an application to were using thames migration, theyhave been very good hows your agent been? our friend went back packing to oz ended up in perth and married an ozzy [kirsty] they live in kingsley, she said its still quite cheap in that area 5 mins from the beach loads to do good schools a nice friendly place quite a lot of migrants, i have been looking at property there, the website is www.realestate.com.au have a look will take u all over oz.Good luck.

Archived