16 year old moving to Cairns, Queensland

Guest AdamW96

Guest AdamW96

Hey I'm Adam

I'm in the process of moving to Cairns and I get there on the 1st December, 2012. I don't start school until the new year, so I'm probably going to be really bored until then, just wondering if there was anybody in the area who new a good way for me to meet people?

Guest AdamW96

I have been accepted into Cairns State High, and my family plan on staying in a hotel for the first week or so, and then possibly living in Trinity Beach, but we are still not sure yet.

If you're looking for something to do... I would recommend that you and your family come up here to Port Douglas for a day either spending it at the beach which is 4 miles long or go shopping in town, quite a few shops here and parking is free everywhere. Really nice up here, I've been living here for seven weeks and spent a week in Cairns. And the drive up here is quite breathtaking, or it was 4 years ago when I came here on holiday, unfortunately it decided to rain this time so didn't have a great view.

Cairns is quite nice and the lagoon is quite a good place to meet people and a really nice place to just relax for a few hours.

Elliot :)

Guest The Pom Queen
I have been accepted into Cairns State High, and my family plan on staying in a hotel for the first week or so, and then possibly living in Trinity Beach, but we are still not sure yet.

Give me a shout when you get here and I'll arrange a meet up.