Passport Expiring Soon!

Emmylou

Ok so, we're in the UK, hoping to come back to Oz before our PR expires 2014. Hubbie's passport expires soon, anyone know what we do about getting a new visa label put in it in the UK?

I know you don't actually need a label anymore but get the impression from other posts it can be easier sorting stuff out when we get back to Aus (esp. medicare).

Ta Mxxx

Ok so, we're in the UK, hoping to come back to Oz before our PR expires 2014. Hubbie's passport expires soon, anyone know what we do about getting a new visa label put in it in the UK?

I know you don't actually need a label anymore but get the impression from other posts it can be easier sorting stuff out when we get back to Aus (esp. medicare).

Ta Mxxx

HI

I have just done this with my kids passports, we have perm residency visas and kids passports expired with label in. I filled in form 929 and included certified copy of new passport. Sent on Friday morning and got email confirmation that new passport had been electronically linked to visa on Monday. Very quick process and no need for new label.

Allison

Archived