Which visa

fari447

Hi All,

I am a HR Professional (Applied for HR Advisor) and currently working in Dubai. I have applied for vetassess assesment in September 2012 precisely on 26/10/2012. I am waiting for the assesment results till date. I have got the positive assesment from vetassess in 2009 as well but it expired as i didnt proceed any further for visa after that assessment. I also got IELTS (7 bands) expired and again giving IELTS again on 17/11/2012. I have created my skillselect also but it is not moving any further till I submitt the vetassess assesment results along with IELTS.

All senior member and friends please guide me regarding what should be the next step and what kind of visa i should go for and how to handle the case step by step?

Also can anybody guide me how much bank balance one should have to show the immigration officer with a family of wife+2 kids (1 four years old and 1 month).

I will appreciate your replies.

Time Line:

Vetassess applied on: 26/09/2012

IELTS examination on: 17/12/2012

:wacko:

I will appreciate your replies specailly the seniors and by the was what is WA SS i understand WA as western australia but wht is meant by SS.

Time Line:

Vetassess applied on: 26/09/2012

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Renuka Karthik

Hi All,

I am a HR Professional (Applied for HR Advisor) and currently working in Dubai. I have applied for vetassess assesment in September 2012 precisely on 26/10/2012. I am waiting for the assesment results till date. I have got the positive assesment from vetassess in 2009 as well but it expired as i didnt proceed any further for visa after that assessment. I also got IELTS (7 bands) expired and again giving IELTS again on 17/11/2012. I have created my skillselect also but it is not moving any further till I submitt the vetassess assesment results along with IELTS.

All senior member and friends please guide me regarding what should be the next step and what kind of visa i should go for and how to handle the case step by step?

Also can anybody guide me how much bank balance one should have to show the immigration officer with a family of wife+2 kids (1 four years old and 1 month).

I will appreciate your replies specailly the seniors and by the was what is WA SS i understand WA as western australia but wht is meant by SS.

Time Line:

Vetassess applied on: 26/10/2012

Hello!

Im 475 visa holder and planning to move WA in Jan'13.

In your case ur application may move further after the successful assessment report from Vetassess.

If your occupation listed in SOL2, then you need to route ur application through State Sponsership (SS).

Nowadays there is no requirement to provide/submit any proof for bank balances, self declaration to the State authority is sufficient.

Hello!

Im 475 visa holder and planning to move WA in Jan'13.

In your case ur application may move further after the successful assessment report from Vetassess.

If your occupation listed in SOL2, then you need to route ur application through State Sponsership (SS).

Nowadays there is no requirement to provide/submit any proof for bank balances, self declaration to the State authority is sufficient.

Thank you very much Renuka,

I wish you good luck.

Regards,

Farhan

Archived