New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461)

ashkumar

Hi all, I need some information regarding migration to Australia. My circumstances here in new Zealand is that I am a new Zealand citizen and I have got my wife and fully dependent parents here living with me on Permanent residence. I want to migrate permanently to Australia together with my wife and parents(both Mum and Dad) and I cannot leave them behind.

1. If I will go on SCV and apply for New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461) the clause says that the dependent relative should be divorced or widow. Is there some grounds that my both parents be granted a 461 visa as they are unemployed and are fully dependent on me. If this 461 visa is granted and we can enter Australia and I will apply for permanent residency of Australia and will I be able to include my parents under the permanent residency e.g. under 189 or 190 sub class visa?

2. Can I include my parents as dependent relatives under 189 sub class visa when I apply for the permanent residency here from new Zealand?

3. I have got my brother living in Australia and has got a citizen over there.

4. My job is short listed on SOL list as Electronic Equipment Trades Worker – 342313 I am a skilled worker employed as an electronic technician repairing TV’s, Plasmas, LCD’s, Microwave and other AV products.

Any better ideas/suggestion so we all can migrate together would be really appreciated.

I suspect it would be ok for you and your wife but not sure about your parents, they may not be able to come until you have Australian residency and then there is capping and queues for aged parents to join their relatives.

Also health comes into it, pensions, it does also talk about only one dependent.

I suggest you speak to a migration agent.

I know that things are very tight now as migrants were using NZ as a back door to Aus and this has now been taken away.

As you can imagine most migrants would like their family with them, but unfortunately Aus is not about to cough up for that.

Archived