Eeeekkkkk!!!

Purplethunder

We went in 2008 for 9 days and stayed in an apartment in the bcd...loved it, the harbour area was only just being developed then so it'll be interesting to see it now, victoria market, the Yarra river, the zoo, aquarium all fab, we also took a look at Altona, Mordialloc, Berwick, Sandringham and others all on the train or bus and found it very easy to get around...hope it still is with the amount of people that have immigrated since! :biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
OK so i dont know whether to be excited or scared s**tless!!!!

1 way tickets with Singapore airlines have been booked fort he 20th January 2013 from London Heathrow to Melbourne!!!

Now have a list an arms length to sort out!!!

:eek:

Thats bloody Awesome. YEAH BABY !!!!!!!

Just ignore! I'm sure it will be amazing, never been to Melbourne myself but when I'm out living in aus it's on my list.

Yes I agree. I love Melbourne. We are moving out at the end of this month, although we are spending 3 weeks in Adelaide first.

• 3 months later...

OK so we've not got there sadly my health got in the way in the UK and I've only just been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis...start drugs on Friday as need an eye test first as the drugs can affect vision! Was so upset on the 20th January as should have been flying and was stuck in the gloom of the UK!!

Hoping to still get there and I'm sure the weather would be better for me there than here the aches and pains have been awful in the cold damp winter weve had :arghh:

Archived