Welder First Class Sponsorship wanted

hogg2007

does anybody know how to go about getting sponsorship for a Welder?

We have been applying for positions that come up, and we are visiting 'Working In' expo in November.

Also, is it difficult to get into welding in the mining industry without any previous experience in mining?

Many thanks

Guest katie007
does anybody know how to go about getting sponsorship for a Welder?

We have been applying for positions that come up, and we are visiting 'Working In' expo in November.

Also, is it difficult to get into welding in the mining industry without any previous experience in mining?

Many thanks

Yes getting harder, Mines have layed off many welders in many States and employment under sponsorship getting harder due to a lot of Shutdowns and Retrenchments of past months, plus with no mines history they are not taking as many from overseas, makes it harder for the Tradies

How many Years since Trade Qualified are you?

We have an Associate employing but you need to be 5+ Years and under 50 Years Old.

PM you email to us for more information.

Guest katie007
Hi Katie2007 I've sent you a PM with my email address on x

Yes we have this, I have made contact to a number of contacts in Australia from Queensland to Perth and Darwin, one offered you a view of a position but you rejected it based on the wages according to the email I have (Too Low), being weekend in OZ, the others will take a while to return.

I do not know if you fully understand that the Whole OZ Market is down, not many are now Sponsoring, the Hourly Rates have been reduced all due to the Negatives’ in the market, coupled with a very large number of Australians now Unemployed.

If you have not, you should read some of the concerns within the forum, 457 applicants now informed NO Work, or on Hold.

Not sure what pay rates you are expecting, but I can assure you the Big money once offered is cut dramatically and my recruitment contacts say this is only the start of a very trying 12 months to come..

Sad but True.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest agathha

Hi, can anybody help? My hubby is highly experienced welder (supervisor) and we are lookin' for any way to get 457 visa. My hubby has experience in mining too. Thank you in advance for any advices.

• 1 year later...

Im looking for job vacancy and good employer to give me 457 sponsorship in any part of Australia, my daughter is a permanent resident there (melbourne). Could anyone give me some advice in how to get both even if I am still living in the Philippines and have no any visa.

Yes we have this, I have made contact to a number of contacts in Australia from Queensland to Perth and Darwin, one offered you a view of a position but you rejected it based on the wages according to the email I have (Too Low), being weekend in OZ, the others will take a while to return.

I do not know if you fully understand that the Whole OZ Market is down, not many are now Sponsoring, the Hourly Rates have been reduced all due to the Negatives’ in the market, coupled with a very large number of Australians now Unemployed.

If you have not, you should read some of the concerns within the forum, 457 applicants now informed NO Work, or on Hold.

Not sure what pay rates you are expecting, but I can assure you the Big money once offered is cut dramatically and my recruitment contacts say this is only the start of a very trying 12 months to come..

Sad but True.

Hi Katie,

Im a Class A welder with over 30 years of experience in sea, land and current in a BIG oil & gas mining industry at Sirte Oil Company. ( Pipe, Mig, GSAW, SMAW welder to name few ) I do supervised job at Sirte Oil Company and still going for 3 months contract once a year. Im very willing to travel & relocate.

Im looking for job vacancy and good employer to give me 457 sponsorship in any part of Australia, my daughter is a permanent resident there (melbourne). Could anyone give me some advice in how to get both even if I am still living in the Philippines and have no any visa.

Archived