Truck & Bus Positions (Mechanic / Spray Painter and Pannel Beater) 457 Sponsorship PERTH CBD

Guest katie007

Guest katie007

Was asked to list these for a Perth Company seeking Overseas Candidates and Perfect English Speaking.

1 – Motor Mechanic x 2 with history in Truck / Bus (Volvo / Man / Scania / Cummings Motors and Brakes) for an Established Perth Company.

Full Employer Sponsorship Visa offered with assistance for right Candidate to remain in Australia.

35 / 45 in Age however will not exclude others with right Skills

2 – Panel Beater x 2 with History in Trucks / Bus for same above Client. (Same conditions)

3 – Spray painter x 2 with History in 2-Pac Process again for same above client and same conditions.

(All Candidates must have 5+ Years History and trade Qualified – Have English in High Standard)

Sponsor is looking for those Candidates to become Supervisors / Leading Hands after a qualify Period. These Positions above are all located in Perth CBD.

All Positions will be required in next 8/10 weeks and the Sponsor is Family supportive.

If you PM me will open up contact for you to send for Information.

Hope this Helps some. :biggrin:

Guest katie007
H there can you direct me to right place for further information.i am doing this on behalf of my dad who is not a member on poms in oz.he is a mechanic with experience in all company's/makes listed above and is interested in this position. Thanks for your help.

PM sent to you with contact information.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest katie007
hi there ihave sixteen years experience im a second generation commercial andcoach painter couldu send me info where i can send a cv im at mk2@live.co.uk

Will PM you and pass on your email so they can contact you direct.

Seems one can not PM you as you have it turned off, so will pass on your email address.

Edited by katie007
could not PM

Guest The Pom Queen
Thread now closed

No it isn't, unfortunately members don't have that feature as its only available to mods and admin, however, let me do the honours for you