How do you interprete these 3 clauses for TRA assessment pathway E?

josephcom

12. Skill Pathway E (Australian Qualification holders)

12.1. Work experience: Applicants citing Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) qualifications awarded on the basis of acceptable formal training (see clauses 12.4 and 12.5) must also provide evidence of relevant and directly related work experience equalling not less than 900 hours.

12.2. Applicants citing AQF qualifications awarded on the basis of an acceptable workplace assessment (see clause 12.7) must also provide evidence of relevant and directly related work experience equalling not less than 4 years.

12.3. Such work experience must be verifiable work experience under the supervision and direction of a suitably-qualified person (ordinarily a fully-qualified person in the relevant occupation).

Which work experience do you think this clause is talking about? That mentioned in 12.1 or that in 12.2?

Basically I have a diploma in electrotechnic (industrial electricity) from a vocational high school. Also I have an associate degree in electrical engineering from a vocational institute (2 years). But I've never be under supervision of someone. After achieving associate degree, I started to work as an electrical engineering technician and now I have 7 years of work experience in the same company.

Which pathway is suitable for me? A, B, C or D? I'm really worry that non of them is suitable for my circumstances.

Archived