457 Recruitment Consultant

scotexpat

Hi, I am an experienced Recruitment Consultant with almost 8 years experience. I am in Australia on a WHV. At present I am working as a Medical Recruitment Consultant for 3 months with a National company.

My role here: I currently supply contract (temporary) nurses in NSW, TAS, VIC, SA, Solomon Islands and Papa New Guinea. I cover both State health HNE, GW, GS, FW and private hospitals. Previous to this I worked with a White and blue collar recruitment agency for 3 months in Perth.

About me:- Young male, grounded, career focused and looking for an employer who solely offers 457 visa. My previous two employers here have failed to deliver the goods. I am here in Australia for career progression and advancement not to Holiday as such. In my spare time I work voluntary as an Ambulance Officer / Paramedic for WA Ambulance service.

If you can offer a 457 sponsorship please get in touch as I am a hard working responsible individual. Ideally I would like to work in the Medical field but I am flexible as a 360 consultant in white and blue collar principles also.

Archived