Medical Recruitment Consultant

scotexpat

Hi, I am an experienced Recruitment Consultant with almost 8 years experience. I am in Australia on a WHV. At present I am working as a Medical Recruitment Consultant for 3 months with a National company.

My role here: I currently supply contract (temporary) nurses in NSW, TAS, VIC, SA, Solomon Islands and Papa New Guinea. I cover both State health HNE, GW, GS, FW and private hospitals. Previous to this I worked with a White and blue collar recruitment agency for 3 months in Perth.

About me:- Young male, grounded, career focused and looking for an employer who solely offers 457 visa. My previous two employers here have failed to deliver the goods. I am here in Australia for career progression and advancement not to Holiday as such. In my spare time I work voluntary as an Ambulance Officer / Paramedic for WA Ambulance service.

If you can offer a 457 sponsorship please get in touch as I am a hard working responsible individual. Ideally I would like to work in the Medical field but I am flexible as a 360 consultant in white and blue collar principles also.

Thank you, yes i have tried but sponsorship is hard to obtain. Most employers here so far in Australia say yes we can sponsor the grind you down and dump on you when they see the advantage of having you on board but still ahve no intention of sponsorship. It can be sole destroying.

Guest katie007
Thank you, yes i have tried but sponsorship is hard to obtain. Most employers here so far in Australia say yes we can sponsor the grind you down and dump on you when they see the advantage of having you on board but still ahve no intention of sponsorship. It can be sole destroying.

I know a rec to rec Company in Perth ladys name is Joy English Lass she is the Manager, if you PM me your AU phone Number will text you a contact number. Hope this Helps.

Archived