Petair Windsor kennels

Rebecca1978

Hi, my dog ( buster ) is flying to sydney on 26th November, petair have taken care of all the arrangements, there's a chance that I might have to leave early so buster would have to be kennelled, I'm trying to find out if anyone knows roughly how much it is to be kennelled for about 20 days, I know petair use their own kennels in Windsor, so also hoping someone could tell me what they are like, I feel absolutely sick at the thought of leaving him in kennels as he has never been in one before, I'm just looking for reassurance really.

Really hoping someone can help and reassure me:smile:

Can the kennels not tell you the price? Or ask PetAir what the charge would be and see if you can find the website for the kennel themselves, I am sure PetAir would tell you who they use.

The blurb on the PetAir website says about the kennels

We rent space at a family run kennels and cattery situated in rural Windsor conveniently close to the major London airports. This means there is always someone on site 24/7. PetAir UK also enjoy access to the facility and your pets 24 hours 7 days a week.

Being situated in the country, dogs get exercised in a lovely big area - they can stretch their legs and enjoy the fresh air. Cats get generous sized pens within which to relax.

Can the kennels not tell you the price? Or ask PetAir what the charge would be and see if you can find the website for the kennel themselves, I am sure PetAir would tell you who they use.

The blurb on the PetAir website says about the kennels

We rent space at a family run kennels and cattery situated in rural Windsor conveniently close to the major London airports. This means there is always someone on site 24/7. PetAir UK also enjoy access to the facility and your pets 24 hours 7 days a week.

Being situated in the country, dogs get exercised in a lovely big area - they can stretch their legs and enjoy the fresh air. Cats get generous sized pens within which to relax.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have found the kennels but it does not give prices on their website and it's to late to phone, it's the same for petair aswel, I'm just being impatient really as I also need to phone Singapore airlines to find out if they will change my lights and how much that will cost.

We used to live near there and used Old Beams kennels which are maybe 10 mins away from the PetAir Windsor ones. Our dogs stayed at Old Beams for a couple of days before their flight, as the staff knew them. Petair just picked them up on the morning of their flight. Would highly recommend them, staff are great and our dogs always well looked after there, despite being a bit neurotic! http://www.oldbeams.co.uk/index.php Can't remember the daily cost off-hand and I'm not sure if it's on the website.

Just been thinking about cost bit more, would guess about £400-500 for 20 days in kennels in that part of the country. Feel free to PM me if you want any more info about them. Our dogs also flew into Sydney / Eastern Creek. They coped with the journey and quarantine fine and are perfectly happy in their new home :-)

We used to live near there and used Old Beams kennels which are maybe 10 mins away from the PetAir Windsor ones. Our dogs stayed at Old Beams for a couple of days before their flight, as the staff knew them. Petair just picked them up on the morning of their flight. Would highly recommend them, staff are great and our dogs always well looked after there, despite being a bit neurotic! http://www.oldbeams.co.uk/index.php Can't remember the daily cost off-hand and I'm not sure if it's on the website.

Hi, thankyou for this, I will have a look now.

Archived