Vitiligo - Blood Disorder

Guest amilaucsc

Guest amilaucsc

I am new to this forum. Currently I have applied for the 190 VISA. But I have a small problem with Health Check. I am having vitiligo. Can anyone advice me weather is it make my Visa Application reject.

Thank you very much your kind attention to this.

Guest amilaucsc

Thank you very much. I got SA State sponsorship , Skill select invitation and currently lodged my VISA application as well. Why you said that IELTS Problem.

Again thank very much for your response.

Edited by amilaucsc

Thank you very much. I got SA State sponsorship , Skill select invitation and currently lodged my VISA application as well. Why you said that IELTS Problem.

Again thank very much for your response.

Because your spelling and grammar are very poor and i know people who have good spelling and grammar who are unable to pass IELT's

Because your spelling and grammar are very poor and i know people who have good spelling and grammar who are unable to pass IELT's

There are many rules of grammar and most people are unaware of them.

For instance, you have started your sentence with the word 'because'. It is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence with a conjunction. However, it should be punctuated by a comma and followed by an independent clause. You have misused the apostrophe in the statement above and you missed it out completely when you used the contraction: 'won't'.

:wink:

Millie x

Hi there

In the DIAC guidance booklet for doctors conducting medical examinations, there is a list of conditions which present no cause for concern. Vitiligo is on that list and therefore does not cause any issue towards passing medicals.

Thank you for correcting the minor faults on my forum post that are irrelevant. I was referring to the fact that the OP was speaking like Yoda. Glad to see all the extra studying you done for your IELTS has paid off............ I seem to recall you posting about having problems with it in the past, apologies if i am wrong:biggrin:

Edited by colinmaclec

Thank you for correcting the minor faults on my forum post that are irrelevant. I was referring to the fact that the OP was speaking like Yoda. Glad to see all the extra studying you done for your IELTS has paid off............ I seem to recall you posting about having problems with it in the past, apologies if i am wrong:biggrin:

Thank you :cute:

There are no problems that can not be overcome.

Millie x