Hello from Missiemo in Melbourne

Guest Missiemo

Guest Missiemo

Hi Guys

We are here at last, and I think I will wake up from a fantastic dream soon.

I can still not quite believe it has happened.

The flight went really well, even with three children, they slept a little bit on the first leg of the journey then slept for three hours from KL to Melbourne, so as soon as we arrived in Melbourne at 9pm they were ready for there beds, they are now already back into their routine, all bit a few late nights, but hey we are chilling for the first few weeks.

Australia is all I expected it to be, busy, big, but very laid back.

The only thing that makes me giggle is the Ozzies walking around in their hats, scarves and gloves at 15 degrees when we are walking around in our tee shirts.

We have decided we what to live in Mornington, it is beautiful, and not to far from Melbourne.

Well let me know if any of you guys are any further ahead.

Good Luck

Lorraine, I have sent you a PM, we are coming back to mornington tomorrow (Tuesday) as this is the place we have really felt at home in.) please contact me, would love to hear a friendly voice.

TTFN

Mo

x

We are here at last, what a dream!

Missiemo

Guest Marylou

Missiemo, May I be the first to say Welcome to Australia- I'm way over Sydney way so can't offer a cuppa- Cheers anyway to you and your family. Mary

Guest forshac

:D

Hey Girl,

Looks in OZ!! So glad you had a good journey. You are quite right Mornington is lovely, we really liked it there also. Let us now how things are over the next few weeks if you have time.

Keep in touch,

Claire

Guest aliduck

hi missiemo,

have been following your posts over the last few weeks, so pleased you are loving it, wishing you all the luck in the world...

alison

Guest thegang

Hi Missiemo,

Just wanted to you wish and your family all the best and hope you are settling in.

I too have been reading your posts and hope to be following in your footsteps.

All the best

Kerry and gang :P

Archived