CO Requesting five years proof of income

dibongo

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else on a 489/190 visa who has been allocated a CO been asked for 5 years proof of earnings.

I'm a bit confused as we are claiming max points for overseas employment I.E , 8 years in last 10 ( 15 points ) ,So it would make sense to me to ask for 8 years worth not 5. ( 10 points )

The CO already has our points advice from TRA and letter from the wife's boss stating employment from 1998 so there shouldn't be a problem, but I've got this little nagging in the back of my mind and I'm going to be stressed all weekend if I don't get my head around it!!!!!

Any feedback welcome

thanks in advance....dibongo

Basically proof of earnings From sept 2007 to sept 2012 to included but not limited to - bank statements showing electronic transfer of wages - a MAX of four in each year , p60s or p 45s and any other evidence I feel is relevant.

confused.com

hmmm i don't know. maybe it's just me thinking otherwise, but just because he wants to see income from 2007 to present doesn't mean he will award 5 years worth of experience points rather than the 8 years you have been assessed......

Have you only been with ONE employer in your work experience claimed?

Yes mate , it's actually the wife's application , she has been with the same company since leaving school in 1996.

This is why I was hoping somebody else had been asked.

Not to worry to much though as we had no problem supplying the requested documents.

It's just more for peace of mind that I want to find out I anyone else has been asked!

Archived