Global Destiny ... Anyone used them ?

Guest Dave53

A company calling themselves Globaldestiny are putting commercials on TV with regard to transferring of UK pensions to Australia . From their website they advertise a transfer fee of 1.5%-3.3% of the transfer amount . Is this reasonable ? , and has anyone used them and what of your experiences ?..

Guest dwaldron

I think it depends on how complicated your situation is and how much money is involved, obviously whether you need advice as to whether you should transfer or not is relevant too.

I did mine myself, but the choice was easy as we are only talking about $20,000 and I already had an Australian super fund set up. It's easy to do yourself and took me about 5 months all up.

As mentioned above, it depends on your personal circumstances. We provide people with a full plan covering the UK Pension Transfer, Aussie Superannaution Planning, Estate Planning and Insurance. We charge $2500 for this and then if you want us to transfer your funds we charge 1.1%. Once you have the plan you can decide to do the transfer and investing yourself as the plan will have all the recommendations to suit your personal circumstances.

Hope this helps as a guide...always pays to shop around.

Regards

Liam

Archived