I've got some catching up to do !

gilliantay

Last online just before xmas - so happy new year to everyone !!!

Can't believe that I have over 8000 post to catch up on....I'll be here all night.

Been taking the time to settle into my new job which I started on the 17th December.

Not much news on the visa front except that Meds were finalised on 10th January......This has to go down as the worst game on earth.....The Waiting Game.......I don't like playing it.

Away to try and read all the posts that I have missed

Gill

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hello & welcome back!

Yes, there are lots of new members, and lots more postings. Think Wanted Down Under has something to do with it!

Oh, congrats on getting your meds finalised!:jiggy:

Mags:wubclub:

x

Hi Mags.........Can't believe the amount of new members

I have banned OH from waching this programme as he is now going through the " I'm not really sure if I want to go scenario"........"look at the price of the houses " etc, etc.

Short of slapping him, I have gently remined him of the amount of money we have forked out to get this far.

I am sure he is only doing it to wind me up !!!!

Gill

Of course, you realise that I have had to stop reading the posts to reply to you !!!!

Just when it was getting interesting.

I could have ignored you.......................

Have to tell you that the old brain cells are deteriorating rapidly and I suffer from both short term and long term memory loss....Easy questions please !!!!

Gill

Of course, you realise that I have had to stop reading the posts to reply to you !!!!

Just when it was getting interesting.

I could have ignored you.......................

Have to tell you that the old brain cells are deteriorating rapidly and I suffer from both short term and long term memory loss....Easy questions please !!!!

Gill

Excuses, excuses......... ok I will let you off :yes:

Just as I was getting into reading all the posts I have missed...The Bl**dy internet went down !?!?!?!?!?

Now I have another 96 + post to read as well as the 8000 - Looks like I will be here for eternity ............

Yes, this site is sooooooo addictive - I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms -even tried to log in at work but ACCESS WAS DENIED !!!

I will be cross eyed by the time I am finished !

Gill

Archived