190 invited, now wondering about time line

Guest ksss

I guess there isnt much experience with processing times for 190 yet. I read the first one is already done. Must be in less than 1 month now?

Does somebody know how much time i will be given for Medical & Police Clearance once they ask for it?

IELTS 9,9,7.5,7.5, acs 08/12, nsw ss 13/09/12, 190 invite smile.gif

Thank you. For uploading documents after submitting the application it is 28 days, too?

I am just trying to figure how much i can influence the time line in the best case.

Thank you. For uploading documents after submitting the application it is 28 days, too?

I am just trying to figure how much i can influence the time line in the best case.

You have 28 days to submit your documents once your CO asks for them,there isn't really a timeframe for doc submission after visa application,especially because the eVisa portal isn't working for everyone.But because CO's are assigned withing 4 weeks of lodgement (at the moment),you probably have 2 months overall to provide the docs/show proof you've attempted to obtain the docs.

I think I answered this question for you already on expatforum but maybe I'm not giving you the answer you want to hear??If you want to delay the grant of your visa,book a health exam for a later date,would be my advice.

hi,

so i think overall i have a better understanding of the process.

We filled in the online form and started our partner statement. Do people commonly put photos or refer to supporting documents in their partner statements?

So in the end my boyfriend and me have 2 separate visa? His would be OK even if mine was never activated?

Certainly not what we want to do after all the effort we put. Just trying to understand.

Do we both need to fill in form 80? Or just me? If i ask an agent all this they will probably do what i already did, just call DIAC?

Archived