skills assessment points question

jamespinder83

Hi everyone. I have my skill assessment for refrigeration air conditioning mechanic which was positive but i have no english qualification so my experience was taken into account. the question i need answering is , do i get any points for australian recognised qualification? as it says on my outcome i have AQF III standard but not full qualification yet as its a licensed trade and need to do some college work there. I have been assessed by two agents, one says i get ten points the other says no. If they cant decide how am i supposed to know!!!

Hi everyone. I have my skill assessment for refrigeration air conditioning mechanic which was positive but i have no english qualification so my experience was taken into account. the question i need answering is , do i get any points for australian recognised qualification? as it says on my outcome i have AQF III standard but not full qualification yet as its a licensed trade and need to do some college work there. I have been assessed by two agents, one says i get ten points the other says no. If they cant decide how am i supposed to know!!!

From the wording of your post, probably yes. I would not expect differing opinions about this from registered migration agents who had seen the relevant documents.

Archived